Updated until January 11, 2009 at 06:00 UTC
for any problem, please send email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will answer via DIRECT, BURO, LOTW in reasonable time.
The Manager for BURO CARDS is SP3DOI
The Manager for direct cards is IZ0BTV
In any case this is our QSL Policy:
- Please check the online log (if You are not there probably You are not in log, write us, we will check again)
- Please send a legible QSL card and remember to write Your call-sign. Itís sound obvious only because You never received a big amount of QSL card.
- Use only UTC (GMT) time, it helps us to find You in the log
- Please wait the finish of the dxpedition to send Your card
- We will answer only for the requested QSO
- Send a reasonable contribution in US DOLLAR or EURO. Request with contribution in other currency will be not accepted. If the contribution will be less than 2 USD (or equivalent in EURO) the answer it will be via BURO because this amount doesnít cover the postal cost.
- We prefer to donít receive any IRC but we accept contribution also in this way. So, PSE PSE PSE donít send us contribution in IRC coupon! For sure, We donít accept to receive old version of IRC, the new model is available since a long time and We are not collector of these old relics. QSL request with NOT VALID IRC will be ignored.
- SAE is mandatory, please provide an envelope of a size that a QSL card will fit without difficulties and with your LEGIBLE address. Request without SAE or with an unusable envelop will be ignored.
- If You want to send a SASE You are welcome, but please check the right amount of the stamp and his currency (es. Italian Lira stamps are valid only for collectors, Japanese stamps are not valid in ItalyÖ)
- For italian stations only: ďLe stazioni italiane possono mandare una busta preaffrancata + una contribuzione alle spese di stampa delle QSL. Questa contribuzione puÚ essere sotto forma di francobolli italiani utilizzabili per spedire corrispondenza (non usati) oppure denaro (dollari o euro)Ē.
You can request Your BURO card, sending yours on the same way, but it will take a long time. We suggest You at the same time to request it via email at this address: QSLE44M@gmail.com. Your request must be clear and complete, with all the details ( your callsign, time, RST, date, modeÖ). Please donít send us multiple email for each QSOís, only one, with all your QSO will be enoght. The incomplete emails without these will be ignored. BURO cards will be managed after the direct ones. As You know, it could take long time. Now you are informed so be patience or send a direct QSL if You are in hurry.
The station E44M will update as soon as possible his log to Log of the World. If You have problem, write to email@example.com .
BURO and LOTW are not cheap, they are completely free for You! The gratuitousness of these services may feel yourself in debt with the QSL manager. So, If You want to offer a coffee to him press here.