nuovi messaggi

Re: Mala tempora currunt

Anch'io.

Paolo I4EWH
    http://i4ewh.altervista.org

Commenta

Buongiorno Amici,
      queste se le ultime, e incoraggianti, news pervenute da Don Beattie- G3BJ, Presidente della IARU Regione 1.

The CEPT Conference Preparatory Group met this week in Ankara, Turkey. Items of interest to the amateur service which were finalised were:
      - Agreement to a European Common Proposal (ECP) on allocating 50-52 MHz to the amateur service in Region 1 on a secondary basis with a footnote listing those countries where the amateur service will have a primary allocation in the band 50-50.5 MHz (WRC Agenda Item 1.1)
      - Agreement to an ECP on spectrum to be considered for International Mobile Telecommunications, which does not now include the primary amateur band at 47-47.2 GHz (WRC Agenda Item 1.13)
      - Agreement to an ECP that retains the current regulatory position in the 5725-5850 MHz frequency band which includes secondary allocations to the amateur service and the amateur-satellite service (WRC Agenda Item 1.16)
      - Removal of 144-146 MHz from a French proposal for study of additional spectrum for aeronautical applications. (WRC Agenda Item 10)
      - At the insistence of the European Commission, a WRC-23 agenda item was considered necessary to address the world-wide protection of Regional Navigational Satellite Systems from amateur emissions in the band 1240-1300 MHz. A draft WRC Resolution was agreed which underlines the importance of this frequency band to the amateur service and explicitly excludes the removal of existing allocations as part of the proposed agenda item. (WRC Agenda Item 10)
      - There was no change to the already agreed CEPT position on Wireless Power Transmission (WRC Agenda item 9.1.6). This states that no change is needed in the Radio Regulations to address the question of operating frequency for WPT-EV, but leaves open the question of spurious emissions from WPT-EV.
      Commenting on the outcome of CPG, IARU Region 1 President Don Beattie, G3BJ, said that the IARU team at Ankara (the only representatives of the amateur service at the meeting) had presented clear and convincing arguments for the amateur service position and he was pleased that regulators had recognised the strength of the amateur case. He expressed his thanks to everyone who had contributed to the outcome at CPG.
      The issues now move to WRC in Egypt in November for final resolution. IARU will be there.

Commenta

L' unione fa la forza. Grazie per aver postato la notizia, e speriamo di rimediare qualcosa di utile.

Paolo I4EWH

Commenta

http://www.arrl.org/news/view/144-14...l-applications

Anche ARRL (ed ARI Cesena) segnala ...-
          Marco, i4mfa w4mfa
          QRZ.com
          YouTube

Commenta

ULTIMO AGGIONAMENTO UFFICIALE DELLA I A R U del 30-08-2019
            CEPT CPG FINALISE ITS POSITIONS FOR WRC-19

The following news item has been released this morning by IARU Region 1:

The CEPT Conference Preparatory Group met this week in Ankara, Turkey. Items of interest to the amateur service which were finalised were:
            - Agreement to a European Common Proposal (ECP) on allocating 50-52 MHz to the amateur service in Region 1 on a secondary basis with a footnote listing those countries where the amateur service will have a primary allocation in the band 50-50.5 MHz (WRC Agenda Item 1.1)
            - Agreement to an ECP on spectrum to be considered for International Mobile Telecommunications, which does not now include the primary amateur band at 47-47.2 GHz (WRC Agenda Item 1.13)
            - Agreement to an ECP that retains the current regulatory position in the 5725-5850 MHz frequency band which includes secondary allocations to the amateur service and the amateur-satellite service (WRC Agenda Item 1.16)
            - Removal of 144-146 MHz from a French proposal for study of additional spectrum for aeronautical applications. (WRC Agenda Item 10)
            - At the insistence of the European Commission, a WRC-23 agenda item was considered necessary to address the world-wide protection of Regional Navigational Satellite Systems from amateur emissions in the band 1240-1300 MHz. A draft WRC Resolution was agreed which underlines the importance of this frequency band to the amateur service and explicitly excludes the removal of existing allocations as part of the proposed agenda item. (WRC Agenda Item 10)
            - There was no change to the already agreed CEPT position on Wireless Power Transmission (WRC Agenda item 9.1.6). This states that no change is needed in the Radio Regulations to address the question of operating frequency for WPT-EV, but leaves open the question of spurious emissions from WPT-EV.
            Commenting on the outcome of CPG, IARU Region 1 President Don Beattie, G3BJ, said that the IARU team at Ankara (the only representatives of the amateur service at the meeting) had presented clear and convincing arguments for the amateur service position and he was pleased that regulators had recognised the strength of the amateur case. He expressed his thanks to everyone who had contributed to the outcome at CPG.
            The issues now move to WRC in Egypt in November for final resolution. IARU will be there.

de I4LCK Franco

Commenta

Ehm... scusa Franco... ma l'ha già scritto JQJ due post più sopra...

Paolo I4EWH

Commenta

HI Paolo TKS per la segnalazione: purtroppo il fortissimo temporale con spaventosi fulmini dell'altro giorno mi aveva costretto a scollegare tutti gli impianti quindi ho perso il messaggio postato dal I1JQJ !
                Chiedo scusa per la ripetizione !

Mi permetto con l'occasione informare i lettori che sul sito Forum Fidenza in area associazioni ho postato la traduzione della risoluzione originale della conferenza CEPT di Ankara in italiano,affinchè tutti i lettori e colleghi ne possano prendere conoscenza !

MI auguro che le valutazioni e decisioni ufficializzate dalla C E P T ...siano ben supportare anche nella conferenza della I T U , che dovrà esaminare i suggerimenti pervenuti dalla delibera della CEPT e DECIDERE a livello mondiale !!!! ;
                in occasione della prossima Conferenza della I T U : WRC 23 convocata in Egitto nel prossimo Novembre !
                Grato per l'attenzione ,73 de
                I4LCK Franco

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da I4LCK Visualizza il messaggio
                  Mi permetto con l'occasione informare i lettori che sul sito Forum Fidenza in area associazioni ho postato la traduzione della risoluzione originale della conferenza CEPT di Ankara in italiano,affinchè tutti i lettori e colleghi ne possano prendere conoscenza !............73 de I4LCK Franco
                  ... bravo Frank, si vede subito che conosci bene i tuoi polli ...!!
                  File allegati

Commenta

Sto operando...
                  X