X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Remote Ham radio service...new Telco?

Cari OM,
    anche dall'altra parte dell'Atlantico la discussione sulla remotizzazione a pagamento è viva e tanti sono i favorevoli come i contrari. Più o meno le motivazioni pro e contro sono le stesse di qui da noi. Questa email di W7DO è girata in anteprima sulla rete della CDXA ed è l'anticipazione di un intervento su N6PSE Wordpress (un blog Ham). Di seguito un altrettanto simpatica email di risposta. Scherzosamente questo thread anticipa un prossimo servizio di qualche ipotetico Remote Ham Radio Service, cosiddetto "Premiun Service"
    Dopo questa mail, la discussione tra i soci della CDXA è andata avanti ed è uscita un interessante considerazione: la FCC potrebbe contestare agli organizzatori di questi servizi a pagamento che il servizio Ham Radio e le relative frequenze assegnate al servizio d'amatore non sono utility e dunque usarle a scopo di lucro potrebbe essere in contrasto con la licenza FCC. Vedremo che ne esce in futuro. I due interventi sono molto simpatici e spero possiate comprenderne il significato. Mi direte cosa ne pensate voi...
    NB: Telco= Telephon company =compagnia fornitrice di servizi telefonici(un interessante punto di vista sulle remote a pagamento...)
    73 Brix

September 9, 2014 at 1:09 pm
    http://n6pse.wordpress.com/2014/08/1...is-is-so-cool/

Here is a great idea, how about a premium subscription service from these new remote ham radio Telco's, that include having top notch "in-between contest operators" get the DX for you! You don't have to do a thing but pay say 2.5K for DXCC 100, another 0.5K for each 50 new countries.
    At Honor roll say 330 you pay 5K and 1K for each country above that. For Honor Roll #1 10K. On your way there you get a daily e-mail summarizing what operators worked what and any trouble they had getting the DX for you.
    So, if you do get asked or brag to an actual traditional ham radio station owner/operator you have all the details and buzz words at your iphone finger tips. This would be great! If you can afford a 1M house, you can certainly afford this.These could include options for paper QSL cards and other things.
    The crack contest operators working for you, hell, they are remote station visitors that can use your call sign, that's real cool!
    Are any of these remote services making a public offering? I want in!

Gary A. Martek, W7DO
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gary
    Once Artificial Intelligence gets perfected in the ham radio hobby, you can avoid paying the money and avoid any human interaction with the people who otherwise would have worked the DX for you. You will be able to down load an app for your Android phone and in the Settings Tab, just tell it your call sign and install your present log into the Cloud, then the app will work only the DX that you need. That is the paid version of the app. The free version will work all of the DX for you, even if it is dupes. This is good for those guys who like to work the same countries and band modes over and over and over every year to try to get a free radio or an award from CQ.
    Then those guys can go out fishing in the gulf or go golfing. At least until there is an app that catches fish and sinks a hole in one while you are in the clubhouse getting drunk. Which is what you wanted to do anyway.
    Best Regards
    Dan Schaaf
    =================================
    K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com

__________________________________________________ ____________
    CDXA mailing list
    Home: http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/cdxa
    Help: http://mailman.qth.net/mmfaq.htm
    Ultima modifica di IN3ZNR; 10-09-14, 10:27.

Re: Remote Ham radio service...new Telco?

no comment ....
    File allegati
    I4ZSQ Silvano

Commenta

Sto operando...
    X