hamradioweb.org

Go Back   hamradioweb.org > Discussioni / Areas of discussion > DX'ing > DXpeditions by I.D.T. (until 5X3C 2019) > J5T

Notices

J5T This forum is to share informations about the DXpedition in Guinea Bissau directly with the HF pilot station (IK7JWY for HF and IK0FTA for 6m). During the operations, feel free to put your questions or suggestions here. The official web site of the DXpedion is www.i2ysb.com . Have fun.

Old 20-11-17, 21:48   #1
IK7JWY

Post Latest news by the team

Directly from the team :

The first week of activity is gone and we reached 40.000 QSOs. We are satisfied and also a little sorry for the countless technical problems. We have lost many hours of radio due to these problems.
Unfortunately, propagation does not fully comply with the predictions made before departure.
We also had two contests over the weekend that created many problems with the choice of bands.
Yesterday night 160 band was great, listening quietly also with the vertical antenna.

la prima settimana passata e abbiamo raggiunto i 40000 QSO. Siamo soddisfatti ma anche un po' dispiaciuti per gli innumerevoli problemi avuti a livello tecnico che ci hanno fatto perdere molte ore di radio.
La propagazione purtroppo non rispetta totalmente le previsioni fatte prima della partenza.
Abbiamo anche avuto due contest durante il weekend che ci hanno creato parecchi problemi sulla scelta delle bande.
Ieri notte i 160 erano fantastici, si ascoltava tranquillamente con la sola verticale.
IK7JWY non   collegato   Reply With Quote