X
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Re: Welcome to the E44M's forum

how about USA by numbers? I can hear these guys on 20 and 40 but no way can I get thru with the number of people calling.. Plus there is the jammers also . I cant really do much on 20 till the weekend ... The only way will be 40 im afraid.. Thats a long shot with qrm and a wire.
    Dave

Commenta

Re: Riferimento: Re: Welcome to the E44M's forum

Originariamente inviato da ik7jwy Visualizza il messaggio
      HI VE7IG,
      I know that the guys from E4 worked many N.A. stations tonight on 40m, W6/7 and KL7 also. Surely there will be another chances the next nights. Anyway, I'll pass on your request directly to the team.
      I copied on 7.025 for almost three hours Jan 4 starting about 2100 Z. Signal was weak, but Q5 except for jammers, guys calling on frequency, policemen (the worst of the bunch), tuners, and such. During that period I did not hear them come back to any west coast stations. I could have missed many, but I don't think the west copst has much chance under these conditions. There are 6's and 7's on from the east coast of course. I just need a phone QSO as I have E4 confirmed on CW. Thanks to all and avoid the area conflicts. Thanks and 73.
      Clay - K7HC

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da K7HC Visualizza il messaggio
        I copied on 7.025 for almost three hours Jan 4 starting about 2100 Z. Signal was weak, but Q5 except for jammers, guys calling on frequency, policemen (the worst of the bunch), tuners, and such. During that period I did not hear them come back to any west coast stations. I could have missed many, but I don't think the west copst has much chance under these conditions. There are 6's and 7's on from the east coast of course. I just need a phone QSO as I have E4 confirmed on CW. Thanks to all and avoid the area conflicts. Thanks and 73.
        Clay - K7HC

Art,

The West Coast of US has ZERO PROPAGATION to E4. When we do hear them it's only for a matter of minutes. As the famous daying goes "Wait Until Next Year"....unless someone with connections above does a SUN SPOT DANCE...Hi!

Gary...K6DXX

Commenta

No signals heard here in YB land where are they? Are they safe? During the first hours of operation I can hear them on 7.025 but not now, however it is most important that they are safe E4 if not now we can wait for another attempt.

Commenta

Riferimento: Re: Welcome to the E44M's forum

Originariamente inviato da YB6LD Visualizza il messaggio
            No signals heard here in YB land where are they? Are they safe? During the first hours of operation I can hear them on 7.025 but not now, however it is most important that they are safe E4 if not now we can wait for another attempt.
            They have been able to work an YB station on 15 m today, i was listening at 21.300 but they spent four or five minuts to pick up him out of the QRM!

Paolo I4EWH
            http://i4ewh.altervista.org

Commenta

Very good DXpedition, but..... When call for Africa? only call for EU and USA

Commenta

Working E4 from the west coast of NA is very hard at this time of year. Our best shot should be on 20 meters (cw preferred) around 1530-1730z. Some of my friends worked last year's E4 operation LP at 1530z and the YK3G operation around 1730z. In both cases, the op asked for W6 & W7 callers in order to be heard over east coast callers. Anything to help us out would be greatly appreciated. 73s and GL!

Commenta

On 7025 (40m), extremely good signals in Asia 1600-1800z - but only work EU & SP. Please ask to listen for Asia, VK, ZL.

Thanks for higher band QSOs.

73 de Prasad VU2PTT.

Commenta

Hi guys!

I hope that all is well with you. Well, everyday, I´ve turn on the radio, exactly on 20 meters SSB, but, it´s very hard to hear you in Sao Paulo. I wish to all team good luck in Palestine land. Happy New Year.

Please, beam to South America.

Thank you guys.

73!
                    Silvio PY2FW

Commenta

Riferimento: Welcome to the E44M's forum

Arturo, IK7JWY.

sarei interessato ad uno sked in 50 mhz in SSB-CW-JT6M ho letto le freq.
                      50110 cw 50145ssb....avete una freq. beacon e una mail per avvertirvi in
                      tempo reale su un'eventuale apertura?

GRAZIE 73 de IT9CHU Vincenzo

it9chu@tin.it

Commenta

Vini..Art,

Today Jan. 5 at 1515z to 1545z I was copying you 549 on 40m cw at 7.025
                        The best propagation yet, but it's a very short opening and very heavy QRM from the world calling you..Hi.

Northern Calif. operators are in there every morning and evening giving it the "Old College Try"..Hi!

Hopefully we'll get one day with real good propagation B4 you leave.

We'll be looking tonight on 40m at 0000z on and tomorrow from 1500z on on 40m cw and also on 30m from 1500z to 1630z.

Gary..K6DXX

Commenta

Riferimento: Welcome to the E44M's forum

Complimenti per il team,

ho letto anch'io (soprattutto all'inizio) cose spiacevoli sul cluster ma comunque resta uno strumento valido.
                          Io Vi sento benissimo sui 20m (la sola freq. HF che ho) ma ho un set-up limitato e quindi non riesco a sfondare il pile-up (non so nemmeno se Vi arrivo).
                          Potrei sapere a che ora iniziate, più o meno, al mattino e che step utilizzate per spazzolare i 20m. Ho ancora poche possibilità... spero di riuscire a passare!

Complimenti ancora, '73 Lucio.

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da ik7jwy Visualizza il messaggio
                            HI VE7IG,
                            I know that the guys from E4 worked many N.A. stations tonight on 40m, W6/7 and KL7 also. Surely there will be another chances the next nights.
                            Anyway, I'll pass on your request directly to the team.
                            Hi IK7JWY: I'm pretty sure that most, if not all the W7 worked were not in the Pacific North West. Most of the W7 I heard and checked were either in Arizona or out of "7th" district. I don't know about the KL7, but there are
                            KL7s outside Alaska now and W6s all over the USA. If they work a VE7, then they know they are working Pacific North West! VE7AHA was calling on 40 CW at the 1600Z time and I did not hear him make a QSO and he has a high 3element yagi on 40. There has been 40m propagation so hopefully that will continue and we will get another chance. Thanks for passing the information on to the operators.

Commenta

Heard them now (15:40 UTC) here in YB land on 14,029 but very faint working NA, I'm wondering when will they turn their beam to us here?
                              Good Luck and safety first.
                              vy 73 de YB6LD Donny
                              Ultima modifica di YB6LD; 07-01-09, 16:50. Motivo: missing information

Commenta

6th of Jenuary I had SSB QSO with E44M on 80m band. I was so happy that forgot to wright down the exact time of QSO and only after several minutes recognized it. So I wrote down the approximate time. Maybe I made a little mistake in time, maximum 5 minutes. What deviation in time is allowed?

I checked online log, QSO is proved.

P.S. In my log this QSO has time 20.20 GMT. My callsign US4IPQ.
                                Ultima modifica di US4IPQ; 08-01-09, 13:38.

Commenta

Sto operando...
                                X