X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

Re: last news 5M2TT #18

Originariamente inviato da IK7JWY Visualizza il messaggio
    Tonight around 21 UTC we will dedicate both CW and SSB on 40 and 80 meters .... obviously radar permitting ..... those looking for a last chance to be with his ears open !!!!!

Last night we tried again after 24 UTC on 80 and 40m but nothing to do ... noise fixed at 9 +30dB !

Tomorrow morning, we'll remove the vertical low bands and 6 meters station.

We will continue with the other three stations on the high bands up to about mid-afternoon, then we'll remove 2 stations and we'll leave the last one that we'll remove as late as possible.

We will have the plane at 04:00 am and then we plan to leave the resort around midnight ....

stasera verso le 21 ci dedicheremo sia cw che ssb ai 40 e 80 metri .... ovviamente radar permettendo..... chi cerca l'ultima chance stia con le orecchie aperte !!!!!

Ieri sera abbiamo ritentato dopo le 2400 gmt gli 80 e 40 ma niente da fare... noise a 9+30 fisso !!!

Domani mattina smonteremo le verticale delle bande basse e la stazione dei 6 metri.

Continueremo con le altre 3 stazioni sulle bande alte fino a metà pomeriggio circa per
    poi smontare 2 stazioni e lasciarne attiva una solo che smonteremo il più tardi possibile.

Noi avremo l'aereo alle 4 di mattina e quindi abbiamo programmato di lasciare il resort verso
    la mezzanotte ....
    All VK/ZL are totaly disapointed in this operation as NO time did you ask or look for us on any bands.Although some of us are in your log,the fact remains you did not at any time attempt to beam to VK..

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da vk2hv Visualizza il messaggio
      All VK/ZL are totaly disapointed in this operation as NO time did you ask or look for us on any bands.Although some of us are in your log,the fact remains you did not at any time attempt to beam to VK..

The following reply is directly by the crew.

"Dear Paul VK2HV,
      we have read about your disappointment and we want to answer with the following numbers:
      Total QSOs with VK: 105
      Bands worked with VK:
      10 mt .... ssb + cw
      12 mt .... ssb + cw
      15 mt .... ssb + cw
      17 mt ..... cw
      20 mt..... ssb+cw+rtty
      30 mt ..... cw
      40 mt ..... ssb+cw
      80 mt ... no QSO.
      We are really sorry and sad that it could not take the time at our disposal to make QSOs on 17 meters SSB and 80 meters SSB. Especially in 80m we are sure we could make the QSO, as the noise was 20db over S9 and therefore the signals from VK were certainly much stronger...

For 17 meters, however, we had to carry a station with an antenna designed especially for VK but unfortunately we left it at home ..... The next time we will use a dedicaded station only for this band and mode so as to make us forgive the lack of professionalism with which we have handled this DXpedition.
      If you want to join the team you are welcome ..... Obviously, you will work VK and ZL only, from morning to night because the pile-up with VK and ZL is truly monstrous in these parts and have an operator only for that countries could be the winning!

We honestly believe that putting in the log about 57 thousand QSOs in 5 people is a total failure and we had a really bad impression!!

We take the opportunity also to apologize for the delay in updating the log on line. Two minutes later than the time of the QSO in the log are truly enormous and unacceptable here in Africa...

We have received numerous compliments for our work, but obviously those were only "radioamateurs of Sunday. "

Again many apologies from the team .... for the next DXpedition we will ask you to send your weekly schedule of commitments so we'll call you when you get home, sat quietly in front of your shack, perhaps with a glass of Coca Cola in hand ..... Here at 40 degrees and 95% humidity we are in heaven than you, and we can not even imagine the discomfort you're in.

Greetings, with a lot of HAM-spirit.
      "

" Caro VK2HV,
      abbiamo letto il tuo disappunto sul forum e vogliamo risponderti con i seguenti numeri:
      Totale QSO con VK : 105
      Bande lavorate con VK:
      10 mt .... ssb + cw
      12 mt .... ssb + cw
      15 mt .... ssb + cw
      17 mt ..... cw
      20 mt..... ssb+cw+rtty
      30 mt ..... cw
      40 mt ..... ssb+cw
      80 mt ... no QSO.

Siamo davvero spiacenti e costernati di non poter aver dedicato tutto il tempo a nostra disposizione per effettuare QSO in 17 mt SSB e in 80 mt SSB ...... specialmente in 80 metri, siamo sicuri che avremmo potuto fare QSO visto che il noise era oltre i 20 db e quindi i segnali da VK sarebbero stati sicuramente molto più forti.

Per i 17 metri, invece, dovevamo portare una stazione con una antenna dedicata proprio per i VK ma purtroppo l'abbiamo lasciata a casa ..... La prossima DX pedition dedicheremo una stazione esclusivamente per questa banda e modo in maniera da farci perdonare la poca professionalità con cui abbiamo gestito questa spedizione.
      Se vuoi far parte del team sarai il benvenuto..... ovviamente lavorerai solamente VK e ZL dalla mattina alla sera visto che il pile up con VK e ZL è davvero mostruoso da queste parti ed avere un operatore solo per quel country potrebbe essere l'arma vincente !

Sinceramente riteniamo che aver messo a log circa 57mila QSO in 5 persone sia un totale insuccesso e davvero abbiamo fatto una brutta figura !!!!

Ne approfittiamo anche per chiedere scusa per il ritardo dell'aggiornamento del log on line: due minuti di ritardo rispetto al tempo del QSO nel log sono davvero enormi e inaccettabili anche qui in Africa.

Abbiamo ricevuto numerosi complimenti per il nostro lavoro ma evidentemente coloro che ci hanno elogiato sono solo "radioamatori della domenica".

Ancora tante scuse da parte di tutto il team.... per la prossima spedizione che faremo ti chiediamo di mandarci il tuo planning settimanale di impegni in modo che ti chiameremo quando sarai a casa, seduto tranquillo davanti al tuo shack, magari con un bel bicchiere di Coca Cola in mano ..... noi qui a 40 gradi e 95% di umidità siamo in paradiso rispetto a te e non possiamo nemmeno immaginare il disagio in cui ti trovi rispetto a noi.

Con molto HAM spirit ti salutiamo."
      Ultima modifica di IK7JWY; 13-04-11, 12:58.
      73 de IK7JWY Art
      https://www.qrz.com/db/IK7JWY
      http://www.infinitoteatrodelcosmo.it...rturo-lorenzo/

Commenta

Pelo e contropelo! Che pettinata! HI !!!...

Simpatico come un wallaby attaccato ai marroni, neh?
        I.N.O.R.C. #325 - MARCONISTA #397 - A.R.M.I. #008 - C.T.I. #408 - G.R.T. #010 - N.A.Q.C.C. #3718 - S.K.C.C. #5827 - A.1.C. #1509 - "CW o zitti !"

Commenta

Paul Vk2HV,

I am one of the "little pistol" and I know personally all of the guys that are in Liberia and believe me they have made all what is in human possibility to be able to satisfy every one of us. If that it has not been possible is because against the noise and propagation nothing can be done, so I think that in any case we must say to them a big THANKYOU for their avalabilty to listen all of ours requests and what they have done.

Ciao and 73

Dante IW2CAM

Commenta

Sto operando...
          X