• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• CQ DX Hall of Fame 2019

CQ DX Hall of Fame 2019 - K1JT - I2YSB
    Today, 05:50 AM (Xenia, OH - May 17, 2019) -
    CQ magazine today announced the induction of one individual and one group to the CQ DX Hall of Fame, which honors those DXers who not only excel in personal performance but who also "give back" to the hobby in outstanding ways. CQ DX Editor Bob Schenck, N2OO, presented Hall of Fame plaques at an induction ceremony held at the annual Dayton DX dinner on May 17.

The 2019 inductees to the CQ DX Hall of Fame are:

Joe Taylor, K1JT - Nobel Prize winning-astrophysicist who has revolutionized the face of DXing with his suite of WSJT weak-signal digital modes, including FT8, which is capable of decoding signals well below the noise level. The modes pioneered by Joe have kept the HF bands busy and the DXers active even during the current solar minimum. Other WSJT modes have also revolutionized VHF/UHF DXing via moonbounce and meteor scatter. Taylor shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in physics for the discovery of binary pulsars.

Silvano Borsa, I2YSB, and the Italian DXpedition Team - The Italian DXpedition Team has made more than 20 major DXpeditions in the past 20 years, mostly to Africa, where its members have activated more than a dozen rare countries, making nearly 1.4 million QSOs along the way. In addition, the team has arranged for the donation and delivery of two ambulances from Italy to Somalia, one of the many countries it has activated.
    In addition to team leader Silvano Borsa, I2YSB, the Italian DXpedition Team members include: Alfeo Caputo, I1HJT; Vincio Ravizza, IK2CIO; Angelo Selva, IK2CKR; Marcello Cassinelli, IK2DIA; Stefano Casari, IK2HKT; Angelo Gino Zambaiti, IK2RZP, and Mac Shimamoto, JA3USA.
    The CQ DX Hall of Fame was established in 1967 to recognize those amateurs who have made major contributions to DXing and DXpeditioning. This is the 53rd annual induction.

73 Silvano i2ysb ITalian DXpedition Team

Re: CQ DX Hall of Fame 2019

Originariamente inviato da I2YSB Visualizza il messaggio
    Silvano Borsa, I2YSB, and the Italian DXpedition Team

Grande traguardo, complimenti !

Ci sentiamo on air, again
    Cris IZ0IEN
    http://www.technecom.it
    Founder of FOC - Frigo Operators Club
    Member of SOC #990 - Second Operator Class
    Orgoglioso cultore del CW a correzione d'errore.

Commenta

Complimenti a tutto il gruppo.
      Ora sarebbe interessante considerare altri continenti, ormai l'Africa l'avete girato in lungo e in largo.....

Commenta

complimenti !! Chiedo scusa per il ritardo da parte degli ammarekani....
        File allegati
        I4ZSQ Silvano

Commenta

.....girellando per l'Africa , non è che Silvano abbia mangiato poco ?
          Da qui l'appartenenza al club dei Dx'er che hanno tutti fame ?
          ...a parte gli scherzi , Silvano merita molto di più !
          Ce ne fossero...
          Congrat's de I5NSR ...

Commenta

Anch'io mi unisco ai complimenti per il riconoscimento a Silvano. Poi intanto che ci sono vorrei ringraziare NSR per aver ricordato Don Wallace e le sue rombiche. (1)

Paolo I4EWH

(1) G. Leopardi - Le Rimembranze
            http://i4ewh.altervista.org

Commenta

Un riconoscimento piu' che meritato ad un om che con tutto il suo gruppo mantiene vivo l'interesse per il dx a tutto il mondo radioamatoriale.
              Complimenti a Silvano e a tutto il gruppo .

Commenta

Complimenti a Silvano e all'intero Italian DXpedition Team
                per il meritatissimo riconoscimento. Ben fatto, gente!!
                73 de Joe, IT9BLB - NO FT8/4 operator: I operate my
                station. I do not allow my computer to play with another
                computer using my station!

Commenta

Bravo Silvano !!
                  Sono veramente contento . Un riconoscimento internazionale che doveva venir dato assolutamente.
                  Da notare che sono pochi i non americani presenti nella "Hall of Fame" del DX. Vorrei anche fare i complimenti
                  a chi è stato al fianco di Silvano in tutti questi anni di spedizioni al top: da Marcello (il compagno da sempre)
                  a Stefano, da Vinicio ad Alfeo, da Angelo a Gino(Riccioli d'oro). Perché se ci vuole il motore (il team leader)
                  senza la benzina del gruppo non si va in giro. La cosa più bella dell'IDT è l'amicizia vera tra il gruppo, che anno
                  dopo anno si è rafforzata.

Spero di poterli incontrare tutti insieme per festeggiare questo riconoscimento nelle prossime settimane,
                  magari dopo metà giugno.

73 Brix

IN3ZNR/WH0Q

Commenta

Complimenti a tutto il team.
                    Grande traguardo... che sia solo l'inizio!
                    Saluti de IK2XRW, Ale -- Contatto Skype: alessandro.maffioletti

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da I2YSB Visualizza il messaggio
                      The 2019 inductees to the CQ DX Hall of Fame are:

Silvano Borsa, I2YSB, and the Italian DXpedition Team - The Italian DXpedition Team has made more than 20 major DXpeditions in the past 20 years, mostly to Africa, where its members have activated more than a dozen rare countries, making nearly 1.4 million QSOs along the way. In addition, the team has arranged for the donation and delivery of two ambulances from Italy to Somalia, one of the many countries it has activated.
                      In addition to team leader Silvano Borsa, I2YSB, the Italian DXpedition Team members include: Alfeo Caputo, I1HJT; Vincio Ravizza, IK2CIO; Angelo Selva, IK2CKR; Marcello Cassinelli, IK2DIA; Stefano Casari, IK2HKT; Angelo Gino Zambaiti, IK2RZP, and Mac Shimamoto, JA3USA.
                      The CQ DX Hall of Fame was established in 1967 to recognize those amateurs who have made major contributions to DXing and DXpeditioning. This is the 53rd annual induction.
                      Anche qui sul forum, vivissime congratulazioni a tutto l'I.D.T. per il prestigioso riconoscimento ottenuto. Quando si semina bene, il raccolto non può che essere ottimo.
                      Tra l'altro, mi sia consentito leggere di questo riconoscimento anche con un pizzico di orgoglio come admin di HamRadioWeb, che è stato il forum ufficiale delle ultime 19 DXpeditions dell'I.D.T. (se non ho sbagliato i conti). Le trovate nell'apposita sezione del forum.
                      73 de IK7JWY Art
                      https://www.qrz.com/db/IK7JWY
                      http://www.infinitoteatrodelcosmo.it...rturo-lorenzo/

Commenta

Sto operando...
                      X