X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• 4w6a

Hello readers,

Mr Kev M0TNX, pilot station of 4W6A xped, had just joined now the HRW community.

Feel free to post any question regarding 4W6A here: in the meanwhile, he explain us some troubles that the team encounter in the operations.

Best 73 and thanks a lot to Kev M0TNX, a gentleman.

Cristiano IZ0IEN
    Cris IZ0IEN
    http://www.technecom.it
    Founder of FOC - Frigo Operators Club
    Member of SOC #990 - Second Operator Class
    Orgoglioso cultore del CW a correzione d'errore.

Re: 4w6a

Originariamente inviato da IZ0IEN Visualizza il messaggio
    Hello readers,

Mr Kev M0TNX, pilot station of 4W6A xped, had just joined now the HRW community.

Feel free to post any question regarding 4W6A here: in the meanwhile, he explain us some troubles that the team encounter in the operations.

Best 73 and thanks a lot to Kev M0TNX, a gentleman.

Cristiano IZ0IEN
    First of all, may I thank Cris, for his very kind words and welcome to this excellent site.

I am Kev, M0TNX. I live near Liverpool UK, and am the assistant QSL manager and website updater for 4W6A whilst they are on Atauro Island.

My Friends,
    Please understand that 4W6A is not like our homes, where we have comfortable TV, telephone and internet.. The guys on Atauro are constantly under attack from insects and other things..

They have tried to upload the logs they have as soon as possible, but with the very limited access on Atauro, files have been corrupted.

I ask just two things.

1) please be patient, the guys have suffered mechanical and electrical breakdowns whilst on Atauro, generators, radios and the internet have all failed.

2) Please do not send any more emails to the Pilot, Col, MM0NDX or myself asking to be confirmed. We do not have the logs

We wish we could have all the answers for you, right now. But, as Atauro is 14000Km away, and has poor communication, we cannot supply the answers straight away.

You have my, and the teams word, that when we have the logs here, we will work with every single question, to help you gain your new one.

I thank Cris IZ0IEN, for his invite and help with the translation, and you, my fellow Amateurs in Italy for your support and understanding.

Miglie Grazie.

Kev
    M0TNX

4W6A Assistant QSL manager and general monkey!

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da M0TNX Visualizza il messaggio
      I thank Cris IZ0IEN, for his invite and help with the translation, and you, my fellow Amateurs in Italy for your support and understanding.
      I would thank you, Kev, for your honourable Ham Spirit and the words that you spent even for people with troubles with a single qso: you are aware that maybe it can be the single one QSO in all the duration of Xped.

Although i translate your reply in Italian, i encourage the members to ask directly to you in english here. Is the straightest and simplest way for both parts.

Vy 73 de Cristiano IZ0IEN
      Cris IZ0IEN

Commenta

Note that, even if the upload date and time of the log on line is the same, seems that the CW part of the logs was now processed correctly.

Vy FB guys.

73 de Cristiano IZ0IEN
        Cris IZ0IEN

Commenta

Sto operando...
        X