Comprimi
X

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• last news #2

We have some problems with internet connection.
    We installed all the antennas except the one of 160, we will install tomorrow.
    The pile-ups are heavy, the signals very strong everywhere, the proximity to the sea probably helps. Some antennas are directly on the beach and the tide has a very high excursion. When the tide is high, the antennas are in the sea. During the day, the stations are powered by solar panels and we cannot use the air conditioners, so we are forced to stay warm.
    It's hot , here, with 32 C or more , also in the night it's not so cool.
    In the evening the power generator is turned on, but the air conditioners refresh only the rooms, not our shack. In the shack we haven't air conditioner...
    Anyway, the food is good and we are happy

Clicca sull'immagine per ingrandirla. 

Nome:   antenne_R2.jpg 
Visite: 1 
Dimensione: 178.9 KB 
ID: 103506

Abbiamo problemi di internet, è poco affidabile e spesso si pianta.
    Abbiamo montato le antenne per tutte le bande ad esclusione di quelle dei 160m, che monteremo oggi pomeriggio o domani.
    I pile up sono furiosi, i segnali molto forti ovunque, la vicinanza col mare probabilmente aiuta molto.
    Alcune delle antenne sono direttamente sulla spiaggia ma la marea ha una escursione molto grande, circa 2 metri in altezza e con l'alta marea
    le antenne vanno quasi a mollo.
    Durante il giorno le stazioni sono alimentate con un sistema fotovoltaico ma i condizionatori non possono funzionare e questo ci costringe a rimanere al caldo,
    ci sono 32 gradi o più e anche la notte rinfresca poco. Col buio viene avviato il generatore e si possono rinfrescare le camere ma non la stazione radio,
    qui i condizionatori non ci sono.
    Il cibo è buono e il morale delle truppe è alto.
    Ultima modifica di IK7JWY; 19-02-16, 23:44.
    73 de IK7JWY Art
    https://www.qrz.com/db/IK7JWY
    http://www.infinitoteatrodelcosmo.it...rturo-lorenzo/

Re: last news #2

Solar storm has made condx very poor up in the North.

Please spend time on 30-40-80 CW.

Grazie 73

Ragnar LA5HE

Commenta

Sto operando...
    X