hamradioweb.org

Vai indietro   hamradioweb.org > Discussioni / Areas of discussion > DX'ing > TT8TT

Avvisi

TT8TT This forum is to share informations about the DXpedition in Chad directly with the pilot station(IK7JWY). During the operations, feel free to put your questions or suggestions here. The official web site of the DXpedion is www.i2ysb.com . Have fun.

Rispondi

Strumenti della discussione
Vecchio 11-10-12, 13:32   #1
K4PI

160 m usa

I have been trying 160 M every night but just no signals. Our prime times are 0145-0245 GMT but very little activity in that time frame. Only a few more nights so hope they can visit 160 during these times. I have to drive 1 hour to my 160 M each night. I did show up the log several days ago but I did not have a complete QSO so no good for me. GL to all.
K4PI non   collegato   Rispondi quotando
Vecchio 11-10-12, 14:12   #2
i4ewh

L'avatar di i4ewh

Re: 160 m usa

Quote:
Originariamente inviata da K4PI Visualizza il messaggio
I have to drive 1 hour to my 160 M each night.
Well, i do the same: my 160m location is 25 Km north from my city, during the season i have to fight against fog and ice. I can't help you working them, but i understand your situation.
Good luck!

Paolo I4EWH
Vecchio 11-10-12, 14:23   #3
i4ewh

L'avatar di i4ewh

add: just worked them on six, and asked abt 160m, their answer is: be patient, we will work everybody.

Paolo I4EWH
Vecchio 11-10-12, 16:17   #4
IK7JWY

L'avatar di IK7JWY

ubicazione: Alezio-LE-

Quote:
Originariamente inviata da K4PI Visualizza il messaggio
I have been trying 160 M every night but just no signals. Our prime times are 0145-0245 GMT but very little activity in that time frame. Only a few more nights so hope they can visit 160 during these times. I have to drive 1 hour to my 160 M each night. I did show up the log several days ago but I did not have a complete QSO so no good for me. GL to all.

HI Mike,
the team in TT8 go almost every night on 160 but the conditions are not always the same. Last night there were terrible conditions but during the gray line at their sun rise, they worked a lot of USA East Coast. They are doing their best, please monitor the cluster and keep trying.
73 es GL

Segnalibri

Strumenti della discussione